One Of The Cleanest Burning Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stoves Ever!
Our Katydid™ free standing wood burning stoves are EPA Certified and CSA Certified with 1.9 grams/hour emissions. Katydid™ is also UL-Listed for use in homes and mobile homes in the United States and Canada.
When shopping for wood burning stoves for sale, many people wrote to tell us how much they love our Kimberly™ wood stove, but needed a bigger wood stove to for their mainstream size home. Katydid™ is our bigger small wood stove, able to heat up to 2,500 square feet of well insulated space.
Just like our Kimberly™ stove, Katydid™ will allow you to heat, cook, bake, generate electricity, heat water, and create light with our coming wood stove accessories.
Kill your propane bill with a Katydid™ wood stove!
- UL-Listed for use in a home or mobile home in the United States and Canada.
- Slim 12-inch square profile requires just 21-inches side clearance.
- Semi-portable, weighing just 150 pounds.
- Perfect for emergency preparedness.
- Saves hundreds of $$$ in installation costs with a unique venting system.
- Makes installation easy for the Do-It-Yourself-er.
- Offers its cook top surface for on-grid or off-grid cooking.
- Optional accessories (coming soon!) will generate electricity, bake, and heat water.
- EPA/CSA certified at 1.9 grams/hour emissions and UL-Listed
- Exceeds the new EPA emissions standards for the Year 2020.
- Exceeds the emission standards for Fairbanks, Alaska and Washington State.
- Burns up to 10 hours on a single load, depending on fuel, providing a good night’s sleep.
- Made in America from domestically produced steel, black powder coat finish.
- Designed for many years of trouble-free service.
- Five year, non-prorated warranty.