Our Katydid™ free-standing wood stove is EPA-certified and CSA-certified with 1.9 grams/hour emissions. Katydid™ is also OMNI-Test Labs Listed for use in homes and mobile homes in the United States and Canada.
When shopping for wood burning stoves, many people told us how much they love our Kimberly™ wood stove, but needed a bigger wood stove to for their mainstream-sized home. Katydid™ is our bigger small wood stove.
Just like Kimberly™, Katydid™ will allow you to heat, cook, bake, generate electricity, heat water, and create light with wood stove accessories coming soon.
Kill your heating bill with a Katydid™ wood stove!
- OMNI-Test Labs Listed for use in a home or mobile home in the United States and Canada
- Slim 12-inch square profile requires just 21 inches of side clearance
- Heats bigger spaces, up to 2,500 square feet of well-insulated space
- Semi-portable, weighs just 150 pounds
- Perfect for emergency preparedness
- Saves hundreds of $$$ in installation costs with a unique venting system
- Makes installation easy for the Do-It-Yourself-er
- Cook top surface for on-grid or off-grid cooking
- Optional accessories will generate electricity, bake, and heat water
Ultra efficient and clean
- EPA-certified and CSA-certified at 1.9 grams/hour emissions, OMNI-Test Labs Listed
- Exceeds the new EPA emissions standards for the year 2020
- Exceeds the emission standards for Fairbanks, Alaska and Washington state
- Burns up to 10 hours on a single load, providing a good night’s sleep (depending on wood)
- Made in America from domestically produced steel, black powder-coat finish
- Designed for many years of trouble-free service
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty