When Roger Lehet and his family lived on a 30-foot boat during a winter on the Puget Sound, they struggled to keep themselves warm and dry. Then Roger developed the Kimberly™ gasifier wood stove. Never did they imagine that their highly efficient small wood stove would one day be selected as one of 14 finalists out of 261 entries in the Wood Stove Decathlon, sponsored in part by Popular Mechanics magazine.
Your off-grid or on-grid living solution
- Seen on Tree House Masters and Tiny House Nation!
- Heats your house, tiny house, cabin, yurt, RV, tree house or boat
- Approved for just 6 inches of clearance on sides and back of flue (without use of reflector panels)
- Heats smaller and bigger spaces, up to 1,500 square feet of well-insulated space
- Highly portable, weighs just 56 pounds
- Perfect for emergency preparedness
- Saves hundreds of $$$ in installation costs with a unique venting system
- Easy installation for the Do-It-Yourself-er
- Cook top surface for on-grid or off-grid cooking
- Optional accessories will generate electricity, bake, and heat water
Ultra efficient and clean
- Produces just 3.2 grams/hour emissions
- EPA-certified and CSA-certified
- Washington state EPA-certified, the toughest state standards in the United States
- Burns up to 8 hours (coal bed to coal bed) on a single load of fuel, providing a good night’s sleep
- Made in America from domestically produced stainless steel
- Designed for many years of trouble-free service
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty
Price & Value
TOTAL installation costs are similar to a $2,000 wood stove:
|$2050 BRAND "X" Wood Stove||$3995 KIMBERLY™ Wood Stove|
|$1600 Class-A Chimney Pipe († Estimated)||$650 Chimney Pipe († Estimated)|
|$500 Floor Pad (Estimated)||$50 Floor Pad (Estimated)|
|$450 Shipping & Handling (Estimated)||$50 Shipping & Handling (††)|
|$4600 TOTAL Investment||$4745 TOTAL Investment|
† Estimated costs for a single story residential application. Actual cost will vary according to the construction of your home and placement of your stove. Expect additional costs for a 1-1/2 story or 2 story installation.
(††) Residents of AK and HI should request a shipping quote.